Thursday, May 9, 2013

WTCC at Hungaroring

I know, I know, I was playing hide-and-seek. But now, I’m here and writing about my amazing weekend. Everybody knows that I’m a big petrolhead. I already went to Formula 1, World Series by Renault and last weekend I added to my list the World Touring Car Championship. So it wasn’t a question to go to WTCC this year. I already missed two occasions because of graduation and school-leaving ceremony.

The journey was boring, I was driving from Makó to Budapest – I enjoyed it a lot! To be honest I was scared about traffic in Budapest. :D When we arrived the Hungaroring, some teardrops appeared in my eyes, but luckily my sunglasses hid them. You know, the whole atmosphere, the sound of engine. I always creeps me out when I’m there <3.





On Saturday was the qualifying where Norbi Michelisz took P2. We were really happy. And on Sunday he finished in the same position as on Saturday on Race 1. On Race 2 he finished in P8. (:
On Sunday I met my another favourite driver, he’s such a nice guy!

I took some photos, you can see them HERE. And there’re some videos too ;)
Fanni










No comments:

Post a Comment