Saturday, April 13, 2013

Welcome!

Dear Readers!

We were thinking about this blog for a while, but we didn't know how, which title, and how to start, but now, finally it's done! Firstly we started a Hungarian cooking blog, but it changed. I think it would be a good idea if we would write down sometimes our things in English. We are a 19 years old friends in Hungary, our names are Fanni and Cini, and this site will be our international playground. 

We both have separated Hungarian personal blogs - which I really enjoy -, but now it is a bit new, and interesting to write in our second languages. My main idea is to write down things from time to time, and share photos.

So, this is enough about the blog, I will introduce myself a bit later, and Fanni will as well.

Welcome onboard!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment